রবিবার, ১৭ জুন, ২০১২

Quotes About Life


“Girls you've gotta know when it's time to turn the page.” 
― Tori Amos

“You can't look back - you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” 
― Jodi Picoult

“Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past.” 
― Dan Brown

“I'm done with those; regrets are an excuse for people who have failed.” 
― Ned Vizzini

“It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” 
― Steve Maraboli

“Moving on is easy. It's staying moved on that's trickier.” 
― Katerina Stoykova Klemer

“It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently I could.” 
― Gabrielle Zevin

“We are all failures- at least the best of us are.” 
― J.M. Barrie

“Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.” 
― Nicole Sobon

“I've been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I'm moving on” 
― Rascal Flatts

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন